How Do You Care for Your Femininity?
qualities or attributes regarded as characteristic of women.
femininities; plural noun: femininity noun:
There are many different ways to care for your femininity. Femininity is such a strong, powerful energy. We are blessed as women to have such a power. As with any discipline, femininity is a thing that must be practiced and nourished. Below are detailed examples of how to grow in your femininity:
- Flower Baths- Soaking in warm water with essential oils and flower petals is so relaxing and a great way to soak your muscle, cleanse your aura and pamper yourself. My favorite essential oils are peppermint for clarity, lavender for relaxation and frankincense for its healing properties.
- Reading your Bible. Specifically reading Proverbs 31will remember us of the blue print of being an ultimate God- fearing woman. Connecting with the Lord and mediating on His words is such an amazing way to connect with your true self and femininity self.
- Personal grooming. Hair done, Nails done, Everything DID! Its springtime so getting pedicure ready for sandals is a must (especially if you missed some winter appointments. It happens). As true as the statement holds “when you look good, you feel good”. Look and feel your best! Use perfumes subtly to smell nice. Wear makeup that enhances your natural beauty. Get your hair done, weave it, braid it, twist out, or flat iron.
- Get Healthy. Exercise. Join a GymParticipating in a Pilates class, going on a hike, getting a gym membership are all great ways to align with your feminine energy. Taking ownership of your health can and will be so benefit for growing your femininity energy. Getting a wellness check, eating cleaner and healthier are just a few examples of how to get healthy.
- Journaling, Reflecting. Writing down your thoughts and reflecting on them is such a feminine way to connect with your best self. Life gets busy and we are consumed with tasks. Busy all the time. Sometimes we just need time and clarity. Writing down our thoughts can give us clarity. Writing out our visions and thoughts can relieve stress. Getting those thoughts out can organize and cleanse your mind. Decluttering your mind can allow you to focus on more things like nourishing your femininity.
- Socializing with other women (sisterhood) Get together with your girlfriends. Go to female empowering events, networking events. Call your favorite coworker go to brunch, lunch or a nail appointment. Being around other women can help you become in-tune with your emotions, both your own and others.
- Dress in Feminine Styles. Wearing dresses and skirt is a sure way to embrace your feminine side. Incorporating feminine styles that compliment your curves. Beautiful patterns and delicate or softer are considered feminine. Some other fashion styles to incorporate into your wardrobe include:
- Fabrics: silk, velvet, lace, chiffon
- Prints: floral patterns, polka dots, cheetah print
- Wear colors: pinks, lavenders, blues, oranges, etc.
- Genuinely Smile and Be Confident Know that your confidence and attitude has as much to do with feminine looks as your fashion.
- Get a Feminine Hobby Old Lady Gang, let’s knit. Okay.Seriously. What did you see your grandmother and/or mother doing when you grew up?Cooking, painting, reading, jewelry making, sewing, blogging, gardening, singing, baking, volunteering and many more are all great hobbies to begin your feminine journey.